Professional Development Workshops
The teacher workshops aim to empower teachers to bring biotechnology into their classrooms. Schools planning to offer ABE on their own must attend the Professional Development Workshop.
During the teacher workshop, teachers and lab officers will:
- Understand the ABE curriculum and resources available
- Learn how to implement the ABE programme in their school
- Conduct experiments involved in the ABE programme and learn how to teach the science concepts
- Learn how to use and maintain the equipment on loan from Science Centre
- Learn how to prepare the materials required
- Learn how to use LabXchange – an online classroom and laboratory
Upcoming Teacher Workshops
Our next annual ABE teacher workshop will take place on 15 November and 16 November 2022.
|Date:||15 November & 16 November 2022|
|Time:||15 November - 9.30am to 4.30pm|
|16 November - 9.30am to 11.00am (Optional*), 1.00pm to 4.30pm|
|Venue:||Science Centre Singapore|
*The colony PCR lab on 16 Nov 9.30am to 11.00am is optional.
Please contact Charissa at email@example.com (6425 2789) to register your interest or to find out more.